We have launched our new Mobile Banking platform! You will notice that it is an entirely new platform that has added functionality.
- Once you have logged in to Online Banking to establish your credentials, you must delete your old Mobile Banking App. before you can download the new TSBG Mobile Banking App.
Get our mobile banking app for Android, iPhone or iPad, by searching for "TSBG Mobile Banking".
- Once you have downloaded the new TSBG Mobile Banking App, you will be able to access your accounts again, as well as Mobile Deposit, using your current Online Banking User ID and new password.
First Time Login
The first time you log in to the new system:
- You will be able to use your existing User ID, unless you have been notified by a TSBG representative.
- Passwords will be reset to a temporary password, which will be the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- After you log in from your desktop computer, you will be asked to go through the two-factor authentication process and accept the end-user license agreement.
- Once you do that, you will simply follow the prompts.