A History of Banking Where You’re Known With a Future of Moving you Forward
We understand that email is a convenient method of communicating; however, unfortunately it is not secure. Before reaching the intended recipient, email travels across a variety of public servers and can be intercepted at any point, by a wrongdoer. Email encryption is the only way to safely send confidential or private information securely. With an increasing number of business communications being conducted through email, The State Bank Group has provided you a secure email system to ensure that confidential information transmits securely. Secure email is a channel for exchanging confidential information via the Internet. The State Bank Group Secure email is a two-way encrypted solution that does not require specialized software or a complicated process.
When we send you a secure email message, the message is sent to a secure data portal where it will be held for you to retrieve. A notification message is then sent to your inbox to inform you that a secure email message from the Bank is waiting to be retrieved. This notification message will contain a link to the secure website.
To create an account that allows you to log into the secure website to retrieve your message Click Here and follow the prompts.
The first time you use the Bank's secure email, you will be prompted to create an account. To access this, follow the directions below:
1. Click on the “Register” button above, You will be asked to enter a valid email address and password to establish your account, following the password rule requirements listed.
2. Next, an email message regarding your enrollment will be sent to the email address you provided.
3. Then, you will need to click the link in this email to complete the account set-up process. You can then begin using your State Bank Group secure email account. You will use your password each time you log into the State Bank Group secure email portal.
When the Bank sends you a secure email message, you will receive a notification message to the email address you provided when enrolling. To access the secure email follow the directions below:
1. Click the link contained in the notification message to be directed to the login screen for the Bank's secure email.
2. Enter the email address and password that you established when your account was created.
3. Read the secure email, download it to your computer, or send a secure reply message back to us.
In order to send us a secure email message to the Bank, following the directions below:
1. Click Here or click on the above “Send Email" button.
2. Enter the email address and password that you established when your account was created. You can then send a secure email to the Bank.
3. If you do not already have a secure email account, you will be able to create one from here by clicking on the“Register” button under “New to secure email?” at the bottom of the page, after clicking on the “Send Email" link. Once logged in, you can create a new State Bank Group Secure Email message by clicking on the “Compose” tab.