1. Access Online banking from a browser, and key in the User_ID and password.
NOTE : If the password is not known then check the box labeled,
First Time User, to establish a new password.
A. Page is displayed with your email address(es) and phone number(s) of record, the option to obtain a secure temporary access code is displayed.
2. Select one of the delivery channels: Phone or Email .
A. Phone delivery – Select a phone number and click Next .
i. The temporary access code will be delivered to the phone number selected.
ii.Upon answering the phone, the customer hears a generic message from the bank indicating they have requested a temporary access code and it will be provided.
B. Email delivery: - Select an email address and click Next .
i. The temporary access code is now delivered to the email address selected.
ii. Check your email for the access code to set up your new password.
NOTE : You may need to check in your Junk email folder.
3. After receiving the temporary access code, key the code into the Secure Access Code field presented online.
4. Once validated, the customer profile screen is displayed. Please update any missing required data fields.
5. Key in and confirm your new password and click Submit. The account summary page will be displayed.